Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family

To love someone is to cherish them,
By cherishing them you don't let that love dim,
They're your other half,
You know that person, that no matters what, makes you laugh?
You're there for eachother, in either's time of need,
And you don't do it, because it's a good deed.
No, you do it because, you will do anything to make them happy,
It's not always me, me, me!

But you know what? No matter how many mistakes I make,
No matter what there is at stake,
No matter how much I make their heart ache,
They ALWAYS take me as I am,
About that other stuff? They don't give a damn!

They forgive me, They give me love,
That's more than some has even heard of!
They're so loyal, that's important, Loyalty,
All they ask in return is my Honesty.

I have someone more precious than Life itself,
I will never be by myself,
Do you know what I have? And it belongs to just me,
I have Family..

No comments:

Did You Enjoy My Poetry?