Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dear Diary



Dear Diary,

Sometimes when I am alone, it calls out my name,
And when I call back, I feel insane,
Because when I open my eyes, I am all alone,
As if this caller had gone home,
But who was it that left so quickly?
Why were they here, calling out to me?

I get this feeling all the time,
Like someone's watching me, quiet as a mime.
It always happens in the darkness,
Why do I feel this way, one could only guess.
Am I afraid of the dark, of what could happen there?
Please imaginings I pray don't embark, lets not go there..

And when I sleep..they come there too,
Who are they, I do not know who,
I just know that its them, the ones watching me,
Are they the ones making me dream what I do?
Could they be the fault too,
For those dreams coming true?

What shall I do in this world of mine?
What shall I do, what shall I do,
What shall I do in this world of theirs?
It takes time, it takes time,
Answer me quickly..

Signed,
My Prayers...

No comments:

Did You Enjoy My Poetry?