Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Is It Me?



I'll never be enough for you,
Be that woman you want me to,
I can not dare to share our love,
With people I never even heard of,
I can not stand to lose you,
If there was something I could do,

Anything but that,
Everything we've worked at,
Gone down the drain,
Can't you see my pain?
Am I going insane?
I do not mean to complain..

It's just that I love you more than anything,
But you act like that means nothing,
Is it just me? Am I the problem?
Is that why you gave our love to them?
I am sorry but I can not change myself,
A man does not deserve a woman he wants to change herself.

Just be with those women that you see as perfect,
I admit I am not them, as I reflect,
No, No, you can not be my friend,
I feel even that is a pain on end.
So my dearest ex,
Please go on to your next.

No comments:

Did You Enjoy My Poetry?