Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Only For You...



If stars could fly down from Heaven,
I would catch the brightest one for you,
Just to prove to you baby,
How much I really Love You...

It'll be the one that match your eyes,
That match your smile,
The one that reminds me of you...

There's not another like it,
I'll spend my whole life finding it,
So one day I can give it to you,
Just to give it to you...

Baby I know you've been hurt and I have too,
But I can't see myself doing that to you...
Just have trust in me like I have in you,
That's all we need to do...

Just Believe in us, Just you and me,
Don't worry what they say,
'Cuz at the end of the day,
You are my baby...

You became the center of my lonely world,
You showed me the light in the darkness,
The beauty in what I could never see,
The courage in what I could not imagine,
Baby you did that for me,
You do this to me...

You're there for me 24/7,
Why would I need anyone else when I have you,
Baby don't believe those rumors they aren't true,
I can't see myself hurting you,
Never that, I promise you that,
You're the only one for me,
I want to be the only one for you.
I Love You...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its beautiful i love it

Anonymous said...

Wishing this was about me. A beautiful poem, nothing is stronger than true love. Eli-

AH said...

You have alot of emotions flowing out through that poem. Its very good. Keep up with it. Wish i woulda kept writing...

Did You Enjoy My Poetry?